I checked these issues, but no problems are found. So I want to look for advises. The follows are the quesions:
but I refered these suggestions, I don't found any questions. The server and the DB all ok.
Hi @Tom L ,
What type of DB are you using?
Is your DB placed same server with Jira instance or not?
Can you login to DB with username, password, DB URL in dbconfig.xml?
Do you install by docker or not?
I've seen this if the DB is on another server and after system maintenance or a power outage the Jira server is started BEFORE the DB server. As @Thuan_ Do Dang said check those issues if not a power up sequence problem.
mysql5.7
Yes
Sure, I can login the db by third tool.
No, I installed jira by "bin" file
Thanks your comments, but I reinstalled the db and jira, this question is fixed. But now I found other question. Please help to check other link: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73359904/when-the-jira-was-installing-there-are-some-error-msg
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.