Hello folks.
I did just try to connect Confluence to Jira for user management. I did use the guide I found on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Connecting+to+Crowd+or+JIRA+for+User+Management (scroll down to "Connecting Confluence to JIRA for User Management").
I followed the guide for JIRA 4.3 or later. When i came to 2. in the guide i got kicked out of Confluence and now I cannot log in again with my user. It came after i pushed "Save the directory settings".
Is there a way to restore this again? I guess I will try to use the Crowd function for the future, so if I just can restore everything and go back to the way it was before?
Thank you
Hi Christian!
Please check here how to recover your Admin Rights.
The idea is to put the Confluence Internal Directory at the top of the User Directories so you'll be able to access your Confluence again
Hope it helps!
+1 to this.
Also please make sure that after you restored your Admin rights you have a unique user that resides in Confluence internal directory that has administrative right to troubleshoot this kind of issue.
Thank you very much for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.