We recently upgraded to JIRA 7.1.1, and now when we attempt to clone and move issues between projects using this add-on (at the supported version of 2.7.2) we get a 404 dead link error. Is there a workaround/fix/configuration step we missed to circumvent this issue?
404.PNG
Hello,
We are currently working on this issue. We have this problem since the API changement in v7.1.1.
Sorry for the trouble.
Best Regards,
Franck
We curretnly have the same problem. I guess for the moment you only can clone and move the issue in two steps.
We are experiencing the same problem after are upgrade. I guess no one has received a resolution for this problem yet?
Still an issue for us, we have reverted to the old-fashioned method of cloning then moving. Not the end of the world, but not optimal
Thanks Franck, great to know it's being worked on
Have the same problem.
Hi Sven,
This is a known issue, we are currently working on. Sorry for the trouble.
Best regards,
I have the same problem
Have installed the latest version (2.7.5) and no longer have the problem.
Hi Steven,
I'm glad to hear this. If you encounter any issue, you can now directly contact us on our support : http://support-atlassian.netapsys.fr/servicedesk !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.