We saw a message in Stash today that said 'Stash is reaching resource limits'.How can I find out which resource Stash was running out of exaclty?We are running Stash on RHEL 5.9 for the application server and MS SQL for the data server and both machines have plenty or free disc space and free memory.
Hi Ben,
It's nothing to do with the database, more to do with Git. Chances are your CI servers are hitting Stash with too many concurrent clones. This might help explain what's happening.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Scaling+Stash+for+Continuous+Integration+performance
Depending on your version of Stash the cache should be enabled by default though. I recommend raising a support ticket with your support zip attached so we can see what's going on.
Cheers,
Charles
I raised a ticket with Atlassian support and have been told to wait for the problem to happen again so I can capture JVM process information to get a better idea about what is going on. It could be a while before we get a good answer on this one.
If you attach a support zip to that ticket we can still take a look at the access logs (which are always generated) to get an idea of what might have been the problem. I'll talk to the support team now as well.
More details about this issue can be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASHKB/Stash+is+reaching+resource+limits
Best regards,Thiago BomfimAtlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.