Hello, community.I got the use of the workflow permission attribute from the link below, but I don't know what form it is for the value corresponding to some specified roles? Do not know whether to fill in the id or name or something else?Where can I see them in detail?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-workflow-properties/
@James Lebron
The page you provided is the right place to find the information.Could you please provide more clarity on what you are trying to achieve? Is it blocking / allowing a group of people? Specific role? Specific permission?
Then I give a few examplessuch as this property{user} is who’re restricting the permission to — applicationRole, assignee, reporter, sd.customer.portal.only, groupCF, group, lead, projectrole, user, userCF.I would like to know what form the values correspond to these keys.When I use the property jira.permission.edit.applicationRole, I don't know what my value should be configured? Is it the id of the corresponding program role, or the name, or something else?
You should always be using the ID or key.In order to figure out the possible values, you can use the GET applicationRole endpoint:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-application-roles/#api-rest-api-3-applicationrole-get
Regards,Eugenio
Thank you very much for solving some of my problems.But there are still some leftovers.For example, jira.permission.edit.sd.customer.portal.only, jira.permission.edit.lead, I still don't know what type of value should be configured for these two properties, how should these values be obtained?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.