Current setup:
- 5 teams configured in Advanced Roadmap
- Hierarchy Epic -> Story
- Set Teams to Epic tickets
- Issue source is a filter for epics and story tickets
- View setting Group by Team
- Assigned correct Teams to Epic tickets only
Problem:
The current setup means I have a whole lotta epics and story tickets that falls under Unassigned because all the children tickets do not have Team assigned to them. I can't group by Project for view because some of the Story tickets are cross teams and so messes up my view hierarchy. Ie. A Team -> Epic tickets for A Team, B team, etc. I need the view to be A Team -> Epics (for A Team only) -> Progress (Issue count)
Ask:
How do I bulk edit all the story tickets to assign the correct Team? I tried but I'm not allowed and it says Plan level teams can only be assigned from the Plan. Which means hundreds of manual changes to each story ticket.