At my previous employer, we had our JIRA board set up so that we had an issue type called 'Feature' that user stories could roll up to using a 'Feature Link' field - exactly how the epics work. And then the feature linked to an Epic using the 'Epic Link' field. When viewing the backlog, the epic panel was replaced with a feature panel displaying all features, and stories linked to them showed the colored label on the line item in the backlog. When viewing a feature, you could see 'issues in this feature' just as it displays on epics. This allowed us to easily use the Epic - Feature - Story structure for SAFe Agile. My current employer does not have this same setup and I've been tasked with figuring out how to do this. Can someone tell me if this is possible using standard admin functonality or will I need to contact Atlassian for customizations? I've been all through the admin functions and do not see it available.