I tried to do too much at once, then it didnt work and I tried to back out by restoring a snapshot of the bitbucket server. However now it wont start up and I'm not sure what the problem is. Bitbucket version: 4.14? (I was trying to get it upgraded!!!)DB version: PostgreSQL 9.2 (This upgrade is what caused the calamity)I've tried almost every option having to do with the SpringMVC error and google'd enough of the other phrases to get into the end of stack overflow.
I've got this error repeating in my /stash/software/logs/localhost.2022-08-04.log:https://pastebin.com/zWg9NCqjAnd the Catalina.out file is a mess:https://pastebin.com/e9pxURiiand the atlassian-bitbucket.log:https://pastebin.com/uWuZU1USAny help is appreciated!
Hi Alex,
The logs show Bitbucket Server 4.1.3 starting, you mentioned you were running 4.14 - it looks like you may have started an old version because it is unable to find a table in the database: Missing table: sta_cmt_disc_comment_activity
Cheers,
Christian
Premier Support Engineer
Atlassian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.