We use Table Transformer pretty intense and it works well, but in this case something is wrong.
I have a page property report and the returned values are inside or a TT control. I stripepd it all down to just showing the page Titles of the underlying pages.
I can't manage two things:
1. Order the values (by page Titles) properly - there are always 4 pages / Titles breaking the correct alphabetical sorting and I have no clue why.
2. Filter the results: When I do a WHERE Title like 'Z%' no results show. Independant of how/what I filter, resultslist is always EMPTY.
Does anyone have a hint?
Query:
SELECT
TRIM(applications.'Title') as ApplikationName
FROM T1 as applications
order by TRIM(applications.'Title') desc
Results:

Query with Filter:
SELECT
TRIM(applications.'Title') as ApplikationName
FROM T1 as applications
Where applications.'Title' like 'Z%'
order by TRIM(applications.'Title') desc
Results: "The Query returned no rows"
- Confluence Data Center 7.13.8
- Table Filter & Charts 8.5.0