I am now an administrator in Jira, but I cannot not view some of the page. It reminded me to find the administrator but I am already the administrator.
Hi @Kate Chan
Welcome to the community.
Can you give Jira Service Management application access (agent license) to your user temporarily?
Hi,
I am sorry that I do not know what is the Jira Service Management application access
The project which you view is a Jira Service Management Project. In order to be an agent, you should give an agent license yourself. Go to User Management -> Find the user -> Enable Jira Service Management.
Is the 'users and roles' same as 'user management' ?
I can only find the users and roles, and I can not find 'Service Management' in those roles
Hi @Kate Chan,
From the error message, you are not an administrator and hence you are unable to view the page. You will have to reach out to your instance's administrator to add you as an administrator to view the page.
Hope this helps!
Thanks!
But I can see myself a administrator in 'users and roles'
@Kate Chan, You'll be an admin to a specific project and not to the whole Jira instance. You can check internally within your organization for the admin team contacts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.