Hello,
The option in my dashboard to add gadget is there however I cannot configure the gadget as that option is gray and only allows for a delete or renaming of the file.
Hello @Marsha Lacroix
Welcome to the community.
Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing?
Are you working with Jira Cloud or Jira self-hosted (server or data center)?
I am using both the Jira Cloud
The gadget you've shown is part of the Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app (as opposed to built-in functionality). Per the documentation, these gadgets use Rich Filters that you also build with functionality provided by the app.
I'm afraid I have not worked with that app before.
I looked at their user documentation, but I'm not quickly finding anything that explains this.
Are any other users able to add this gadget to their dashboards?
Have you checked with the administrators of your Jira instance to see if they have any insights to the issue? Or reached out to the vendor support team?
@Trudy P Claspill I seem to have the very same issue, but I'm using the Sprint Health Gadget By Atlassian.
Unfortunately I've failed to find any kind of solution or hint related so far.
Could you provide some hints where to look?
Hello @Marsha Lacroix @Viktor Pataki
If either of you is still experiencing this problem I found a possible solution in another post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Re-Re-Under-Dashboard-Configure-option-is-not-working/qaq-p/2540447/comment-id/679599#M679599
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.