I'm surprised this is still a missing feature, often we plan maintenance well in advance, and it would be nice to be able to enter the details on a draft, a publish when we are ready.
Hey there,
Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community. This is Abe with Statuspage support. We unfortunately don't have the ability to make a "draft" but we do have a feature called "incident templates" which I think can achieve the same thing. You can read about it here:
Hope this helps!
Hi,
I don't see templates as achieving the same thing. They are generic so you can't specify the specific date and time or the content of the maintenance. I would like a similar feature that lets you create a draft and then have a second user approve/send. I need a way to eliminate (or at least drastically reduce) the chance of human error.
Is there anything on the roadmap?
Thanks.
I absolutely agree with the feature request regarding drafts and I'm also surprised this feature has not been incorporated yet. Templates don't achieve the same thing.
Not having the ability to create and save maintenances in advance is a real gap in the product, especially if the creation of maintenances in statuspage is part of a workflow/approval process (and especially when you are creating many maintenances at one time for multiple products/components).
Plus on a side note, sometimes when you create a maintenance in Statuspage and wait too long before publishing, it times out or just doesn't publish, so you have to recreate it. A Save/Drafts feature would be very useful.
Hey all,
I've gone ahead and added you to the following feature request here which would allow for incident drafts: STATUS-15It is not currently public, but if my product team ever decides to implement it, we will make sure to reach out.
Reagards, -Abraham, Statuspage Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.