Hi,
I want to limit the Transition options shown in a workflow based on the content of the customer request type field. I thought this could be done using a workflow transition condition. I can see at the following link for JIRA Cloud that the conditions include "value field" type.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-advanced-issue-workflows/
However, we are using JIRA Server at the moment and it does not appear to have the "value field" option in the set of conditions. I have spent ages trying to find an equivalent page to the cloud one above for server, but cannot locate it.
So ...
1. Can I get JIRA Server (service management 5.1) to include the "value field" condition type?
2. Are there freeby add ons that might deliver this if not in the base product?
3. Or is there another way to configure my workflow so that the transitions offered to a user vary based on the customer request type?
Thanks for any guidance