Hi Team,
I am trying to fetch the users from API enabled for time tracking. I am using the link below, but it is not sending the correct results. I verified the results with the filters on the UI page, which don't match. Any help here is highly appreciated.
https://mysite.com/api/users?isTimeTracker=true
Thank you,
Manoj
The correct syntax for the isTimeTracking parameter is:
isTimeTracking eq 1
A functional cURL call is demonstrated below:
curl -X GET "https://instance.jiraalign.com/rest/align/api/2/Users?filter=isTimeTracking eq 1" -H "accept: application/json;odata.metadata=minimal;odata.streaming=true" -H "Authorization: bearer MyObfuscatedToken"
You can expand the demonstrated filter to better match other needs, eg. active users as opposed to all users.
Please refer to Help Center articles 10X: API 2.0 for further details on filters, query syntax, and encoding.
Hi Manoj,
The API call will fetch all the user records (irrespective of the user is "Active" or "Deactivated"). So you will find more users through API call than what you will see in the (Admin-->People) list.
Make sure you consider deactivated users as well;
Go to Admin-->People
Apply Filters-->"Deactivated"=YES
Hope this helps.
Regards,
This solution worked for me. Thanks a lot, @Rodrigo Cortez
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.