How can I import existing FrameMaker files into Confluence wiki?
Hi,
Unfrotunately I have nearly zero experience with those tools, I just looked up for possible ways to connect it to Confluence and word conversion seemed to be the easiest way, sorry Maybe other community members have more experience on the topic though!:)
Cheers,
Peter
Unfortunately those files cannot be imported directly to Confluence, you'll first need to convert/save them into Word format, then import that. You can find instructions on how to convert here: http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2012/10/converting-fm-docs-to-ms-word-files.html
Kind regards,
Thanks for your speedy reply! I'll check out the link. I also just read that WebWorks ePublisher can be used. Do you happen to know if the conversion is more seamless that way? Just wondered...thanks!
Hi Mary.WebWorks ePublisher (start with ePublisher Designer) produces old-style Confluence wiki-markup. Make sure this is the format your Confluence content is written in. If you are expecting to use the WYSIWYG editor in current versions of Confluence, ttbomk, ePublisher Designer is not your import path.Time has passed, which solution did you adopt?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.