We have Jira Cloud with a Jira Align Integration. We had sync issues with sprints that needed manual correction which has been completed. To check that the sync is working properly, I would like to manually sync one project.
Instructions on 10X: Jira Management Settings:
- Open the Jira Sprints tab.
- From the Boards drop-down menu above the grid, select the boards with the sprints you want to synchronize on demand.
- Click the Sync Board Now button.
- To synchronize sprints for the other boards if needed, repeat steps 2-3.
We do not have a "Sync Board Now" button on the Jira Sprints tab.
Following instructions given during our migration, I tried the following:
Jira Settings > Jira Integration Tab > Select the Project > Select the board to sync > Yes
From that point, I should be able to select the "Run" button however it isn't there anymore.
I'm a Super Admin in our system, I checked with another Super Admin that was able to run a sync on 7/29/22 at 4:48 PM and she doesn't have the "Run" button either.
Where did the button go and how do we get it back?
Thank you!
Rebecca (Becky) Hylek