I want to save the those report charts images in JIRA Dashboard gadget but I found no efficient way to save these picrtures. Does anyone who can help to provide a good idea? Thanks in advance!
Hi Ziyuan,
I don't think there is a way to save them in JIRA, you could try to find a way to do it with your browser or otherwise take a screenshot of them (which is probably what you are doing right now).
Best regards,
Peter
Thanks Peter! Acutally, I am using save as one by one right now...
you could simply use a windows tool like the Snipping tool or any other screengrabber tool the get them more easily.
Good luck.
And you might create a feature request out of it here : http://jira.atlassian.com
It might be some good extra functionality.
Thanks for your help Peter!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.