I've tried every combination of parameters in the application links that I can think of, and I just can't get several gadgets to work.
Running Jira 4.4.5 and Bambo 3.4.3
First, Bamboo is clearly communicating with Jira because it displays issues and information from Jira on build pages.
Second, one Bamboo gadget (Build Plans) will work in Jira, and on the 'Builds' tab of an issue it succeeds in getting a list of builds from Bamboo.
But, when I try to Add Bamboo Charts or Bamboo Plan Summary Chart, I get:
2012-07-18 22:09:02,554 http-8080-6 WARN kwood 1328x205299x5 16jwss6 10.34.18.92,10.120.66.75 /plugins/servlet/gadgets/makeRequest http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector Authentication error: Unable to respond to any of these challenges: {oauth=WWW-Authenticate: OAuth realm=https%3A%2F%2Fbamboo.dev.e2open.com}
2012-07-18 22:09:03,776 http-8080-6 WARN kwood 1329x205300x5 16jwss6 10.34.18.92,10.120.66.75 /plugins/servlet/gadgets/makeRequest http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector Authentication error: Unable to respond to any of these challenges: {oauth=WWW-Authenticate: OAuth realm=https%3A%2F%2Fbamboo.dev.e2open.com, oauth_problem=consumer_key_unknown}
2012-07-18 22:09:05,722 http-8080-30 WARN kwood 1329x205304x2 16jwss6 10.34.18.92,10.120.66.75 /plugins/servlet/gadgets/makeRequest http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector Authentication error: Unable to respond to any of these challenges: {oauth=WWW-Authenticate: OAuth realm=https%3A%2F%2Fbamboo.dev.e2open.com}
Please advise what I need to do to correct this.