In our Jira v8.22.3 instance we can't put the "node()" text into the Issue body (description of the task), even if it is placed inside code block!
If I put this "node()" into the text - on save process I'm getting the error "Invalid URL" with description like this:
Extra information: 11689269343140253972
Same problem is when we try to add a comment with the "node()" text, but for comments - it submits well without any error shown, but just disappears after submitting! That's especially annoying, because I'm losing all my comment text (it disappears so I need to type it again from scratch!).
Our team have a lot of code parts with "node()" text, so bumps into this bug very often!
And the workarounds:
1. If I add a space between like this "node ()" - it starts working.
But if I have a surrounding text like "my_function_for_node()" - it doesn't help.
2. Paste the code as image.
Does anybody have any idea what can be the source of that issue?
Maybe some plugin can cause this problem? How can I figure-out which one exactly?
I've tested this on other Jira instance (version 9.0.0) and on that one it works - I can add a comment with "asdas node() asdasd".
And on another instance with Jira v8.20.11 - it works too!
But on my Jira instance (version v8.22.3) - Jira still doesn't allow this substring in comment text 
So maybe this bug was already fixed in some recent versions, even in minor 8.x.x branch?