Where do I find a login for Jira - which I signed up for today?
No problem logging in to my profile.
Help!
MB
have a look on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+User's+Guide
and start creating your projects and issue.
Thanks! Hope it's smooth sailing from here!
If this answer helps you then upvote/select as answer
Hi Mark
Perhaps can you please further elaborate your question in a more detail manner ?
Besides, maybe you can try to refer the following documentation for further assistance:
Hello Mark, this is really seconding what Rambabu and Daryl have provided, but check out Atlassian's documentation to get familiar with concepts, terms and available actions.
Atlassian also has lots of videos covering topics and use cases on YouTube.
*As its been a year since your initial post, I am sure you've covered a lot of ground since then. All the best.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.