I find the field "time in status" that I decide to use in order to monitor the time of ticket on specific status, it's appearing like the following how do I know the format and can I change it.
0.001 ; 116.335
Hi,
This field come from a plugin ? If so can you tell us which one ?
Hi, @Carla Bismuth !
It depends on your field and how exactly it is calculated, go to Administration > Issues, and select Custom fields.
Find the field "time in status" - we interested in field's type. We do this in order to understand which plugin is used to make it work.
The usual "time in status" field is not intended to be a field you directly see the raw data of. It's calculated internally and stored so that the "time in status" reports don't have to do all the calculations every time they are run.
This might not be your time in status field, but it does look like it.
Hello, the field is not coming from a plugin it's in the column option
Hello, thanks for answering, when I get to administration it display project and only one that is not mine. When I'm doing the search I'm still not able to reach my project what I should do ?
Hello, when I get to custom field it brings me here what I should do to make it display as hours or days
Mohamed is asking what code is providing the "time in status" field.
You can check that by going to Admin -> Issues -> Custom fields and finding the field. Look beneath its name to see "field type". Most will name the app (plugin) that provides the field. If it just says "time in status", then I'd guess it's probably the one from the standard Atlassian time in status report, which does not hold human-readable data in the field.
here is the code do you know how I should set it up to see number of days please ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.