Hi,
Hi @Kasia Olchawa Jira is a great issue tracker for delivery pipelines. Integrates well with version control, build, and deployment systems. Many organizations don't want to move these processes into the cloud DC answers that.
The big things for me are being able to run it myself. Physically where compliance, governance and legal restrictions can be met, and also run it on the URL I want to use for it. The data is my own and I can get to it however I want. And I can customise it as much as I need to.
It's also quite nice that you don't have to turn off Team-managed projects (they're not suitable for large organisations because they don't share fields or processes)
Coupling between local CI Tools and a local running Jira environment is easier and the hosts has not to be 'exposed' to internet access.
What functionality should be in Datacenter:
- REST API v3
AhYup, all this too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.