Hi, I found error when adding the Table from CSV macro. Does anyone can check for me?
Hi,
I would see 403 forbidden errors on the screen. This suggests that Confluence is not able to reach to CSV URL. I would suggest you check if there are any network issues between Confluence and the sharepoint where the CSV is hosted. Typically you would need to allow the SharePoint URL in the Allow list to allow incoming and outgoing connections and content. Please refer the below URL - https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-the-allowlist-381255821.html
Thanks,
Aamir
Hi @Jason Liu ,
There may be issues due to the Sharepoint security policy. Please refer to our support, they will check the issue and try to help.
Hi Aamir, We're using Confluence 7.4.17 so when I tried to check the documentation, there's nothing for this version. Is that means we couldn't do this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.