Hello there!
I need to create a report to determine the issue types that are not currently in use in our JIRA server instance (8.13).
I have access to query the postgres database (psql 9.2.24, server 11.13), the problem is that I'm not very good with SQL.
I was able to retrieve the issue types that are not currently in use, but I need to retrieve more than that.
The ideal report would contain the following information:
Issue Type | Jira Project | Project lead | number of issues | date of last issue created
Could someone help me with the query to get this information? I understand that some of the columns may be difficult to get (like "date of last issue created" per issue type), so if you provide a query that gets me some of the columns but not all of them it would be super ok as well.
Thanks in advance!