Hello, community!
I hope everyone's okay!!!
I currently have the administrator profile in 160 JIRA projects, and I have configured 15 automations for each project, that sends email notifications.
I need to decrease the volume of email sent daily.
The automation configuration is:
Scheduled: with a JQL query for each automation;
Advanced compare condition: Sends email only if the query returns some value;
Send email: Send an email with a summary of the affected items.

body of the email:
{{#issues}}
<li> <a href="{{toUrl}}">{{key}} - {{summary}}</a> <b>
{{/}}
The idea is to use the same structure, with the FILTER function to unify the 15 JQL queries.
And it works well, what I need is to differentiate the information from each query in the body of the email.
For instance:
1st Rules:
• assignee KEY-707 - Summary
• assignee KEY-684 - Summary
2nd Rules:
• assignee KEY-651 - Summary
• assignee KEY-592 - Summary
• assignee KEY-518 - Summary
3rd Rules:
• assignee KEY-517 - Summary
• assignee KEY-516 - Summary
• assignee KEY-515 - Summary