I can align text in a table cell to the left/center/right.
Is it possible to align it top/middle/bottom?
Since you are on server, you can update the global/space CSS to middle align cell text (what I did by default in my instances).
The default in Confluence is top, If you wanted something more select able, You could create a user macro to wrap your cell content and set the alignment -- a bit cumbersome.
If you wanted to control it on a table basis, you could use a similar strategy to wrap your table and set the vertical alignment for all cells in the table.
A feature of Confluence 8.4 is the ability to:
I supposed I should have specified are there page editing tools provided that can align vertically.
If I've got to manually edit the HTML/CSS I'm taking the answer to be 'no'.
Correct, there is no builtin tool to do what you want. I would require a custom addon to the existing editor. There might be a third-party solution, but you would have to search the marketplace to see. Would be a cool addon, though.
Shocking that this isn't a thing
I just updated the answer to my own question. As of 8.4 it is a thing.
Hello from the future!
Does this function still exist? I might be blind but I cannot find it anywhere.
In a table cell select "Align Middle" from the ribbon options
Oh wow, any idea how I get all those options?
These are all the ones I can see.
Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.