Hello! I need to see issue fixversion full history by using SQL query. How can I do this?
Hi Pavel,
I think you can try the following:
select * from changeitem where groupid in (select id from changegroup where issueid = (select id from jiraissue where issuenum = <your issue> and project = (select id from project where pkey= <your project>))) and field = 'Fix Version';
Thanks and regards,Paula Silveira
It works! Thank you. But can I see time, when fixversion was changed?
I think, I got it. select cg.created, ci.* from changeitem ci inner join changegroup cg on ci.groupid = cg.ID where groupid in (select id from changegroup where issueid = (select id from jiraissue where issuenum = 52738 and project = (select id from project where pkey= 'AC'))) and field = 'Fix Version';
It is also achievable with the SQL for JIRA plugin:
select * from issuechanges c where c.issueid=<your issue id> and c.field = 'Fix Version'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.