I know we can enable the closed issue editable by Jira.issue.editable =True. but i want to restrict this to only Project Admins. Any Suggestions would be higly Appreciated.
This worked for me "jira.permission.edit.projectrole = 10002". thanks everyone..
hi,
You can have a tranistion "Edit" at Close Status.
In Condition you can add Only Project Admin can access this tranistion.
Hope this should help
Hi Bhanu,
As far as I know, the ability to edit is controled by the Edit Issue project permission. Project's permission scheme in JIRA via Admin > Projects > Permission Scheme > Edit. You can specify the user/group to be able to edit issues or not. Note that this permission will be applied regardless of whichst status the issue is at.
I hope that help
Try these two. (both are required)
jira.issue.editable = false jira.issue.edit.projectrole = 10002
Replace 10002 with the ID for project role (default is 10002). You can find it using the following SQL:
select id from projectrole where name = 'Administrators';
I thought that in order to be able to edit the issue, the jira.issue.editable parameter has to be true?
I had this set-up in one of my workflows some time back. As far as I remember, this prevents the editibility of the issue, AND THEN, allow this project role to edit the issue.
I don't have a clear memory on what was my actual set up. If this does not work, the working set-up will be the following.
Delete jira.issue.editable property and keep jira.issue.editable.projectrole = 10002
Sameera is partially correct. But give only this:
jira.issue.edit.projectrole = 10002
See http://www.j-tricks.com/1/post/2011/02/permissions-based-on-workflow-status.html
At least for JIRA 6.3 it is jira.issue.editable.projectrole not jira.issue.edit.projectrole
Yes , works : e.g. 10002 is the Id of role : Administrators, if you want see the ids associated with the roles, check the Projects Role page in the admin menu.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.