Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Burn charts are about measuring team velocity, they don't talk about capabilities or "level" (whatever you mean by that is unclear to me)
Hi @Shonda -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, and...to Nic's ideas:
What problem are you trying to solve by doing that? Knowing that may help the community to offer you suggestions. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
Squad Level Effort towards specific Capabilities is just a way of saying can we break out the velocity per squad per capability? I haven't seen a way to do that in Jira but that is what I have been asked to check into. Sometimes we have more than one squad working on a capability and I think this is a way to track each squad's velocity more closely for future planning.
Sprint level and Monthly level means velocity per sprint plus is there also way create a burndown chart based on a month or based on specific dates that are outside the sprint dates? For instance July 1 through July 31 but the current sprint is July 11 through July 22.
I'm afraid I still don't understand what you mean by "capability". I
t sounds like you mean "issue" (Jira uses the term "issue" to describe "items that need some attention" which could be called story, issue, bug, defect, or anything else)
Are your "capabilities" Jira issues?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.