How to bring back the right pain template when creating a new page. It's not appearing
Hi @Corey MacCallum ,
Welcome to community.
When you click on the three dots next to create button , it will list all available templates. In case its not in list then you will have to promote it. The info is documented in below page.
I hope this is the info you are looking for. Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
Hi @Srinatha Tondihal
Thank you for the response. I am aware of the triple dots next to create button to view templates, but I also had the templates listed in the right pain window after creating a new blank template. This is no longer there and I want to know how to get it back. It was extremely helpful because you could hover over each template to see examples before selecting
Is there a solution to this? I am encountering the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.