I want to set a reporter on a jira ticket different than the one submitting the ticket. I have tried:
"reporter": { "id": "........" }
and
"reporter": { "name": "......" }
but it does not seem to be working. Is this the wrong approach?
Hi
This has very little to do with ConfiForms, as it is about Jira REST API and how to use them to create Jira issue and set the reporter
The answer is - it depends. Do you use it on server or cloud, but it was answered many times in the community
Quick search (cloud Jira) - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Create-an-issue-with-rest-api-set-reporter-name/qaq-p/1535911
(server Jira) https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/proper-way-to-set-reporter-system-field-via-create-rest-api/41399
Alex
I don't have access to creating jira from Rest API, so I was wondering if there is a confi form equivalent using the Jira Create form definition?
ConfiForms uses (underneath) Jira REST APIs to create Jira issues
Sorry I am still a little confused, how would I call the API? Do I do it inside the form or externally etc... I haven't used this before, so I am not sure as to how I am suppose to go about it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.