I want to hide the grid line in the bar chart
Hi @Meena Kumari Balija
I'm sorry, there is no explicit option to hide grid lines. Thanks for the idea; I have added it to the backlog for the future development of eazyBI.
Lauma / support@eazybi.com
Hi @Lauma Cīrule
Thank you for coming back to me. Just i have another Quick Question is their a way in eazy Bi where we can have same dimension copy on page?
Example: On Page column can i use project dimension twice (Like duplicate copy)
Thank you,
Meena B
Hi,
eazyBI allows using a dimension only once in Pages, Rows, or Columns. However, you can use a dimension in Rows and Pages or Columns and Pages.
You can select several members for filtering the dimension in the report pages, but it is not allowed to add the dimension several times (duplicate) in the report pages.
Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.