When reviewing a Pull Request in Stash I quite like to work as follows:
- Select first (earliest) commit
- Review first changed file in commit
- Review next changed file in commit
- etc
- Select next commit
- Review changed files in commit
- ...
- Profit
This is slightly sub-optimal currently because for step 5 I have to either go Back through all the files until I get to the list of the commits, and then choose the next commit (keeping progress in memory), or find the pull request directly and view its commits, neither of which is great, and moreover I'd like to do it all conveniently using keyboard only. Ideally there would be a shortcut that moves to the next (or previous) commit in the list, from the changeset list, or perhaps using J for "next change" at the end of a changeset would take you to the first change in the next commit.
I'm using v2.0.2. Am I missing a way of doing this easily?