Hi Team,
Unable to delete the Releases ,While deleting the releases the screen is structed .
Experts could you please suggest what I need to do.
I'm trying to understand - what do you mean when you say "the screen is structed"?
Beside each release, if you have the correct permission, you should be able to click on the three dot menu and click delete.
Hi Padraik
when I am delete the releases in the Project ,then the screen is structed, What is the exactly issue. Could you please suggest me.
I don't understand what you mean by "The screen is structed" - could you provide a screenshot or a definition of "structed"?
I have attached the screen shot of release delete ,Kindly check it once.
When select the Delete the release button, then the screen is structed ,Could you please find the above screen shot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.