I created an automation rule where when a field is has a value it will trigger creation of a task. That field means that the task needs to be created. The problem is every time the field is edited it creates another task. Once the task is created I want it to stop executing. I'd appreciate a little help. Thank you.
@Nathaniel Herron post this script here to us analize
I'm using the project automation wizard so I don't really have a script but it's really short
When value changes for Text2
Then: Create new Task in same project
Is there a filter I can apply or a better trigger so it says: when value is created in Text2? or When value is Changed it Text2 for the first time?
You would have a list of trigger options at least? If yes, post here
The trigger options I used? or what is available?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.