This is RIDICULOUS!!! I spent already 2 days trying to solve issues
{"version":"5.1.0-REL-0005","platformVersion":"9.1.0","buildDate":{"iso8601":"2022-07-19T10:22:18+0300","jira":"2022-07-19T07:22:18.921+0000","friendly":"2 days ago 10:22","epochMillis":1658215338921},"buildChangeSet":"0c936eba","isLicensedForUse":true,"_links":{"self":"https://***/rest/servicedeskapi/info"}} /rest/servicedeskapi/info shows isLicensedForUse: true!!
How to reproduce:
1) Install jira from docker image
2) boot jira
3) install service management OBR
4) ENTER LICENSE KEYS
5) Jira shows LICENSE IS OK
6) Go to /servicedesk to check - everything is OK
7) Restore CLOUD Backup
8) Re-enter License Keys
9) Go to /servicedesk to check - 403 Error: JIRA Service Desk is not licensed
I tried every solution possible with no success
UPD: I Started debugger and realized, thd license is OK, isStartedOK is false
Errors caused to fail: Why you a inserting with absolute PKs
Caused by: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO public.customfieldvalue (ID, ISSUE, CUSTOMFIELD, UPDATED, PARENTKEY, STRINGVALUE, NUMBERVALUE, TEXTVALUE, DATEVALUE, VALUETYPE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pk_customfieldvalue"
Detail: Key (id)=(2087801) already exists.)
UPD:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/duplicated-entry-unique-constraint-violated-397808094.html