I'm very confused about Bitbucket Repository HTTP Access Tokens (and your bitbucket docs seem to be very confused as well).
I found out that the feature is coming from a "plugin?": The URL of it in the settings is https://bitbucket.company.com/plugins/servlet/access-tokens/admin but i didn't find a plugin installed on our side that fits to the name so i assume it's a built-in one.
When i'm in the repo settings, i have a menu to create access tokens and a text that explain that i can clone the repo and interact with the rest api with this token.
I found out that the token is in fact a Bearer Token with which i can login with the website (dunno about api because the rest api is quite terrible and never really works for us).
What bothers me is the description of the Access Tokens which imply the possibility of using it with git clone.

And when i klick the link it shows a "Page not found page". And when i search in the docs for HTTP Access Token, i only get docs for Personal Access Tokens which are different.
Can someone clarify what's going on here? Can i use the token to clone the repo with basic auth? If yes, what's the username? Why are the docs so confusing? I'm lost here.