Hi,
We are using Atlassian Confluence 6.9.0 and I want a List of users which are holding license
Upon search found these articles
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-get-a-list-of-active-users-counting-towards-the-confluence-license-298978076.html#:~:text=Confluence's%20license%20count%20is%20based,global%20permissions%20to%20use%20Confluence
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-log-a-list-of-licensed-users-978203468.html
While we are trying to check for logs file in methods posted, I tried macro one also but don't know how to use macro
Is their any other way I can generate a list of users for this Confluence??
Hi @Ankit Jain ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
The steps mentioned in the below article works actually. Did you try this and after refresh you do not see any entry ?
Thanks,
Srinath T
@Ankit Jain
We also have a feature request below to add this as a feature in the UI:
I would recommend voting on the feature and watching it so you can receive updates in the future if anything changes.
Have a good day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.