We are unable to @mention 2 confluence users on a page. The two users do have confluence accounts and are active uesrs Any help would be appreciated.
We don't have access to your Confluence system - we're end users like you.
Have a look at their usernames - do they have special characters in their name? Are they definitely active users? What does your log file say when you start typing the @mention?
I am having the same problem. When I use @mention in a comment or in the body of a document, it does not email that user. When users try to @mention me (I am the admin), they do not receive an email. Sharing to a group seems to work, but even sharing to individual users does not work.
Answers to your questions: 1) no special characters 2) yes, active user 3) how do I find the log file?
Could it be something in the user settings that I misconfigure when setting up users? Or is it something to do with membership in groups?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.