Hello,
Could you please tell me can I (and how) set restriction on my diagrams so not everyone could see them (even if they use Search for diagram option)?
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Tamara
draw.io diagrams are page attachments, so the permissions are those of ability of that user to view those attachments only, unfortunately.
We are aware of this requirement, though, it is something we indeed to investigate.
Thank you for your answer Mr Benson. Just one remark - I can see recent diagrams from other users although we are not using the same page, not even the same space. I assume that option recent diagrams cannot be disabled somehow?
There's no current way to disable the recent diagrams list. Is it that you don't want to see diagrams from other space than the one you're in?
Actually, I do not wish other users to see my diagrams and vice versa. I just wanted to double-check that this option is really not possible for the moment. Thank you. You were very helpful Mr Benson. Regards, Tamara
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.