I have a question about editing a word document in Confluence 5.5.
After uploading a word document into my confluence page I see that version 1 is created. When I double click on the file itself it opens protected in Word. So far so good. However when I try to edit the document by pressing "Edit in Office" nothing happens.
What I expect is that I receive a banner that Word wants to open a document from an untrusted connection which I can accept. After saving the modifications the document should have Version 2. I had this setup working but this morning I upgraded confluence from 5.4.4 to 5.5 because I hoped it solved a problem with my application link issues in combination with virtual hosts and SSL. I am not sure if the problem occurs due to modifications I made or if it occurs due to the upgrade. I am a bit lost at the moment.
Additional information:
Base URL: https://confluence.company.comand I access confluence via the same URL.
WebDav plugin installed in confluence Version 4.0.3
Office Connector installed in confluence Version 3.3.3
WebDav Launcher installed in Firefox Version 1.0.7
Hopefully anyone can help me out since I am a bit lost at the moment.
Thanks,
Frank Litjens