I want to write a code to just load a web link URL and set it on jobs (in ScriptRunner) to load it on specific times.Could anyone help me?Thanks
Hi @Amir ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
I am really bad at rest API's . But the script runner documenation has some examples for you.
I hope the above info helps. Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
Thank you but it didn't help.
I just want a simple code to load a web link URL to put in jobs section to run it every day...
Unfortunately there isn't a good documentation to write script in ScriptRunner...
@Amir I would recommend you to write to script runner support here.
They might have this info handy. Sorry i am no expert on scripts and couldnt be of much help.
Have a good day!
import groovyx.net.http.HTTPBuilderimport static groovyx.net.http.ContentType.*import static groovyx.net.http.Method.*def http = new HTTPBuilder("https://google.com").request(POST){}
def data = new URL("https://google.com").getText()
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.