I am getting ready to create a new schema for our projects, based on the defaults and I wondered if there was a ordered diagram anywhere that just provides the object type and what it's parent is?
Like
Workflow Scheme <- Workflow
Issue Type Scheme <- Issue Types
<- Issue Type Screen Schemes <- Issue Type screens <-Field Configurations
etc. showing the relationship between the objects
(obviously this would be better in a graphical diagramming tool).
My main goal is to make sure I don't forget anything while I'm setting this up and also to get the order correct since some things need to be created before others. I've done this before but it's been awhile and we are going into an existing installation so we want to be careful not to mess up the existing schema.
Just a whole picture diagram so that I can make sure I'm remembering to get everything.