What exactly is the project URL? Do I have to have the ability to create the URL that I enter?
Hi Ed,
as far as I know the project URL is only for your purposes. For example it could be a link to your confluence space regarding to that project like https://confluence.company.com/display/confspace
Cheers, Mario
--> https://jira.company.com/browse/MYJIRAPROJECTKEY
If you want to change the project key JIRA is using please see here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Editing+a+Project+Key
Hello Ed,
The URL as mentioned here is an optional link associated with a particular project, e.g. pointing to project documentation.
To create the URL please click on the 'cog' icon on the left side of the screen and than on the project screen please click on 'Edit Project' on the right top of the page.
Cheers,Henrique Freitas
seriously? the 'cog'? there is not any cog on the screen
The answer is three years old and the UI has changed. Look for the settings icon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.