Hello,Experts,Is it possible to synchronize options data between 2 Custom fields with a groovy script, or is there already a similar integration?
In the screenshot , I highlighted what it is about
I'm trying to understand -
Are you saying you will have two fields on the same issue, and when field1 is set, you want field2 to be automatically set to the same value?Or is field2 on a different issue?
If you can give me a bit more context, I can probably help you out.
Also, welcome to the community!
yep.Are you saying you will have two fields on the same issue, and when field1 is set, you want field2 to be automatically set to the same value?1field = 10 options2field = 5 optionsIn order for them to be identical, they need options to be added by hand, is it possible to synchronize options between field1 and field2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.