I don't undestand all the meaning of the type? My Jira is in French so I hope you'll be able to translate . I put the type symbole to help
So I don't know the role of the types : "Pre-Condition", "Garantie", "Palier SI"
Hi @R and welcome to the Community!
If you click on the create button in Jira, you will always have to make 2 choices before you can do anything else:
Unless I am totally missing something, that type is the type of issue you are creating. It is a crucial concept in Jira, as it determines:
Jira comes with a number of issue types out of the box. But your administrator(s) can define new types that represent work that is typical within your organisation. When done properly, Jira can let you create all kinds of work in the language and following the exact processes in use in real life.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.