We have users that have write access to the repository, but they also have rights to delete a remote branch. How can we prevent them from deleting remote brances?
Hi Alex,
The Stash Refchange Settings plugin looks like it'll do exactly what you want: https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/stash-refchange-settings-plugin
It adds a "Branches and tags" configuration screen to your repositories:
However, it hasn't been officially released to the Atlassian Marketplace yet, so you'd need to build it from source and treat it as experimental.
To build it from source, install a recent JDK, the Atlassian SDK and run atlas-mvn clean install from the plugin repository. The built plugin artifact will be created at target/stash-refchange-settings-plugin-VERSION.jar and can be installed in your Stash instance via the plugin management console.
cheers,
Tim
I belive we have the same need as Alex Rodrigues does.I found this similar question:https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/272092/how-do-i-prevent-people-from-deleting-branches-in-the-gui
But it seems, to deny deletion of specific branches is not possible yet.
I have just downloaded Atlassian Plugin SDK v5.0.4 but do not see a POM file in the repository folder, so running "atlas-mvn clean install" did not help. I noticed a number of batch files in the repository/bin folder but none with the name "refchange". Am I missing something?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.