Hi Anyone knows Requirement Yogi,
I have a problem on the Requirement Yogi Query that if I want to select more than 2 properties for filtering, that query can not work like what I want.
Who Can help me!!
Hi
Can you provide the query you are using ?
You are trying to use the matrix ?
Cheers
Laurent
As the samples, I will use (key~'IG-%') AND (@Category='UI Changes'), to check the both query to filter my requirement status.
Any suggestion, I can not meet this even use matrix.
You mean that if you write this query, you have no result ?
key~'IG-%' AND @Category='UI Changes' and @Screens='Login Screen'
Note: I dont know if this is your original data, but you have a typo in Login Sceren.
I mean that I want to filt the requirement by two properties. Not only one!
Is this can be realized?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.