Hi,
I am using the Table Filter Macros for couple of my filters that retrieves 400-500 records. My pagination is set to 25 records per page.
I am facing the following issues:
1. The filtration is working for the current page only. Is there a way I can ensure the filter retrieves results from the entire set of records fetched and not just filters the current page?
Note: I have also tried enabling 'Filter Whole Table' option but even that is only filtering the current page.
e.g If I am filtering on the Fix Version say R7.1. Then it is fetching matching records from page 1 only. I have records with Fix Version say R7.1 in other pages but filtration displays them only if I can on that page. This does not help my cause!
2. Pagination does not seem to be working well. The next icon seems to be overlapped by the cog icon for refresh and just does not help with convenient navigation between the pages.
Any pointers will be helpful. Or is there any other macro I should be using to achieve filtration across all results retrieved across pages?
Thanks!