I am working with multiple teams to use the Bulk uploader but I have found that not every field listed is straight forward. Only through trial and error have we found some of the xray field names to use on the field mapping page to map our CSV to Xray for successful upload of test cases.
Hi @Kathie Stiner and welcome to the community,
tbh I cannot really follow. Could you explain what you mean exactly?
As far as I know the importer the amount of fields depends on the columns in the csv. According to this amount you are lead to the malping page where you could choose which column from your csv is mapped to which field in jira. In the dropdown you could select all available fields in your issues.
Maybe you could further specify your requirement and/or problem and even share some screenshots for better understanding.
BestStefan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.